Love CBD aims to provide the “finest legal cannabis oil” for UK residents and parts of Europe.
But do their products match that claim? Read our review to find out if you’ll love their stuff.
Who Are Love CBD?
- Love CBD was founded in 2014 and is still run by the same family in Newmarket, Suffolk as a passion project. Their slogan? “Keep it simple, keep it natural.”
- They pride themselves on the quality of their products and the part Love CBD plays in the “CBD and cannabis revolution that is taking place worldwide.”
- When Love CBD got started, most CBD products in the UK were made with hemp fiber waste, so they began to source high-quality European hemp grown specifically for CBD oils. Their hemps is grown 100% organically in the Netherlands, Lithuania, Slovenia, and Croatia.
- They regularly have their CBD products independently lab-tested for quality assurance. The results, available on the website, cover everything from CBD and THC levels to whether there’s any trace of heavy metals.
- All Love CBD products contain 0.05% THC or less.
- Love CBD currently ships all over Europe, except for Norway and Iceland.
You can contact Love CBD by:
- Phone: 0330 0224088 (Monday-Friday, 10 AM to 4 PM) or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All UK orders get free second-class shipping. First-class shipping costs £3, while shipping to the rest of Europe is £8.
Do They Have a Rewards Program?
All you need to do is create a free Love CBD account and purchase the product you’re interested in.
You’ll automatically earn points based on how much you spend with each order, which can be used to earn discounts on future purchases.
What Products Does Love CBD Sell?
Love CBD offers 16 products, including:
- CBD oils
- and e-liquids.
Their products feature a spray nozzle by default but you can request a dopper if you prefer in your order notes.
Gold CBD Oil Spray
The Gold CBD Oil is a THC-free CBD oil with a mild, authentic taste thanks to the rich blend of terpenes.
Love CBD uses a “broad spectrum golden extract” and MCT oils, which helps your body absorb the CBD into your bloodstream faster.
- 250mg Gold CBD Oil (20ml) – £17.99
- 500mg Gold CBD Oil (20ml) – £29.99
- 1000mg Gold CBD Oil (20ml) – £49.99
Love CBD Entourage Oil Spray
Entourage Oil is Love CBD’s “unique cocktail of legal cannabis strains, which are chosen for their diverse cannabidiol content.”
It’s made with a mixture of CBD, terpenes, and olive oil.
- Love CBD Entourage Oil Spray (10ml, 400mg) – £25.99
- Love CBD Entourage Oil Spray (20ml, 800mg) – £48.99
- 1400mg CBD Entourage Oil Spray (20ml) – £79.99
- 2000mg CBD Entourage Oil Spray (20ml) – £99.99
Dutch CBD Oil Spray
Dutch CBD Oil Spray is made exclusively with CBD oils from hemp plants grown in the Netherlands.
The idea is “to bring you Holland’s finest quality cannabis at the lowest possible price.” Their sprays contain cannabis extract (including trace levels of THC) and olive oil.
- 150mg Dutch CBD Oil (20ml) – £9.99
- 300mg Dutch CBD Oil (20ml) – £18.99
- 500mg Dutch CBD Oil (20ml) – £28.99
Love CBD Capsules
Love CBD offers 4 different capsule products: 3 using their Entourage Oil cocktail and 1 using only Dutch CBD oil. Almost all of them are available in 30-capsule and 60-capsule pots.
- 10mg Love CBD Entourage Capsules – £18.99 for 30, £34.99 for 60
- Love CBD Double Strength Entourage Capsules (20mg) – £34.99 for 30, £59.99 for 60
- Love CBD Triple Strength Entourage Capsules (30mg) – £79.99 for 30
- Dutch CBD Capsules (5mg) – £9.99 for 30, £18.99 for 60
Love CBD Balm
This is the only topical product Love CBD currently offers and is made with hemp grown in Slovenia and Croatia. It serves as an all-purpose cosmetic and features shea butter for added moisture.
The total strength differs according to the size of the jar, but the ratios remain the same.
- 10g Love CBD Balm (100mg) – £13.99
- 30g Love CBD Balm (300mg) – £22.99
- 100g Love CBD Balm (1000mg) – £59.99
Liquid (For Vaping)
Vapers can choose between Love CBD’s two e-liquid products, which are infused with terpenes specifically chosen to mimic the effects of the Sativa and Indica strains.
Both products are on sale at the time of writing, so we included their usual prices as well.
- Love CBD E-Liquid: Indica 250mg CBD (10ml) – £9.99 (usually £19.99)
- Love CBD E-Liquid: Sativa 250mg CBD (10ml) – £9.99 (usually £19.99)
While all other Love CBD products are considered 100% vegan-friendly, some vegans might not consider the e-liquid to be since it contains Propylene Glycol — an additive that some in other industries test on animals.
Love CBD Reviews — What Are People Saying?
Love CBD enjoys overwhelmingly positive reviews on TrustPilot.com, with an average rating of 4.8/5.
That said, F Miele complained the spray nozzle doesn’t work properly and causes the product to trickle down the bottle. She also said she hasn’t gotten a reply from Love CBD after contacting them:
Other users also complained about the spray nozzle, while some said Love CBD’s products either don’t work for them or have adverse effects.
As is always the case with CBD products, there have also been complaints about price.
Sue Wilkinson said one of Love CBD’s Entourage products is helping her cope with pain and depression:
Carolyn Morton was similarly impressed by the results she got after using the 2000mg Entourage CBD Oil to relieve pain from her Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia.
Not only has her pain decreased considerably, but she’s sleeping better too!
Overall, Love CBD look like they sell a quality range of CBD supplements that people seem to like.
Have you purchased a product from Love CBD?
Then leave your review below!